Sunday 20 October 2013

WARNING TO ALL CHILDREN - A LOT OF CHILDREN ARE TROOPING TO HELL - REVELATION GIVEN TO ME BY THE LORD ON 5TH NOVEMBER 2012

Dear Readers

I had a revelation on the morning of the 5th November 2012 - In this vision, I saw fire in the clouds and a man descending from the clouds. I thought it was Jesus, but upon close examination I saw that it was an angel.

The angel told me he came down from heaven to earth purposely to warn children - he said a lot of children are going to HELL because of disobedience and Jesus was not happy with what is happening.

Parents, have a chat with your children regarding disobedience as children who are disobedient will not go to heaven. Secondly, parents do not provoke your children to anger - Ephesians 6:4 and Colosians 3:21.

We have to make heaven with our children and family members.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment