Friday 25 October 2013

ARE YOU READY - MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS

My children, I know every heart and all motives. No one is able to hide from Me. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. 

It saddens My Heart to see how many are still playing around in this late hour because they are not serious about their destiny. They think that I am pleased with them but I am not. They are in enmity with Me. They are deceived and in darkness. I do not change. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like they want to believe. They deceived only themselves and those who love lies. I am holy and you must all be holy, be like Me, because without holiness no one will see Me. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven I will say to many in that day: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously.

Are you ready? Or are you also playing because you are not serious.

Now is mercy time, and there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. You never know when it might be your time then there is no more time. Take heed and repent, stop playing around and be serious before it might be too late. Mercy time is running out. For many it will even be today. I warn because I love and I care for each one. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one to repent. Do not be caught playing around because you were not serious. Death might come at you unexpectedly, and then, where will you spend eternity?

3 comments:

  1. Would you please amend my name for its not through me this message is sent and I have even forgotten to whom was it given.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello

      I have taken your name off the post.

      God bless

      Delete
  2. You can read through my blog in www.kayodejohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete