Saturday 26 October 2013

MY JOURNEY TO HEAVENS GATE - 1ST SEPTEMBER 2000.

Hi All

I want to relate a journey I embarked on to HEAVEN on the 1st September 2000. On this faithful day I was scheduled to have a caesarean section at 7.00a.m and I had been admitted the evening before to prepare for the operation. As a Christian, I was in a place of prayers and worship before the operation, on the day of the caesarean section, I had prayed, repented and asked the Lord to take absolute control. I was wheeled into the theatre by a nurse and I could sense the atmosphere in the operating theatre was charged with the presence of the holy spirit, the gyneacologist obstetrician and the nurses were in a time of worship with the song "Let the spirit of the Lord come down in Jesus name, let the spirit of the Lord come down in Jesus name; let the spirit of the Lord, from HEAVEN come down, let the spirit of the Lord come down in Jesus name". My confidence that all was going to be okay was reassured from the song, then the Doctor led a short prayer and requested for the consultant anesthesiologist to put me to sleep, which she did and I drifted slowly into a state of oblivion.

The next thing I realized, I was going through a tunnel, surrounded by the clouds in a speed of light that cannot be described, the tunnel could only fit my size (NARROW WAY) and there was a light shining into the tunnel that was so bright and I was calm in all of this. Suddenly, I heard a loud noise and someone (angel) was making an announcement saying that I am coming home and there was a huge applause that was deafening, I could hear sounds of jubilation and rejoicing from the distance. The person (angel) calling out my name kept repeating it that 'I am coming home', 'I am coming home' and the sound of applause kept getting louder and louder. 

From the distance, I could see a multitude of people wearing white and they were singing a very sweet worship song and they were all facing one direction (throne of God) where the bright light was emanating from, into the tunnel. On the heads of these people were golden crowns reflecting the light from the throne of God. As soon as I was approaching the end of the tunnel, the person (angel) who was making the announcement that I am coming home, increased his voice and then I heard the angel say 'she is here', 'she is here', 'she is here' and the applause increased so much and all I can say is, it was a VIP reception and welcome that was given to me......immediately, as I was about to cross over from the tunnel I woke up in the operating theatre and I was pondering what had just happened. 

This thought has been in my mind everyday since this encounter to HEAVEN's gate. Fellow brethren, on that day that we will be absent from this body 2 Corinthians 5:8, we have two options - HEAVEN OR HELL. I employ you to live right and choose HEAVEN because you shall receive the welcome of a lifetime. 
Luke 15: 10 "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth". The joy from the angels and saints who were awaiting to welcome me home was glorious and I am expectant and hopeful that it will come to pass in JESUS name, AMEN......

God Bless

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment