Monday 13 January 2014

TIME OVER - BY BRO JUDE..EMANNUEL

TIME OVER
Angel Gabriel took me to a
hall where there were many
angels saying,"Lord it is
time. Let our people come."I
saw the Lord crying like a
baby saying,"Let us give
them FIVE MORE
MINUTES!"After that Angel
Gabriel showed me the
preparation of rapture.
Everything is ready in
Heaven and Jesus is waiting
for the go-ahead from the
Father ( 2 Thessalonians
5:2-6). Then Angel Gabriel
took me to another hall
where there were many
beautiful garments. It was
decorated with precious,
wonderful, and glorious
gold. I asked Angel
Gabriel,"Who are the owners
of these wonderful
garments?"He replied,"These
are the garments that the
Christians will put on for the
Marriage of the
Lamb."( Revelation 19:7-9)
I asked Angel Gabriel to
show me my own garment.
He pointed to one garment
and said,"This garment
belongs to you."I was so
excited and said within
me,"I will not go to Hell
fire."and Behold I heard a
loud voice saying,"BEHOLD I
COME QUICKLY: HOLD THAT
FAST WHICH THOU HAST
THAT NO MAN TAKE THY
CROWN!"( Revelation 3:11). I
was afraid when I heard
that voice because it simply
means"Wherefore let him
that thinketh he standeth
take heed lest he fall."( 1
Corinthians 10:12) (1
Corinthians 9:24-27)
..BY BRO JUDE..EMANNUEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment