Monday 13 January 2014

(RAPTURE & TRIBULATION VISION) by watchman peter 09/01/2014 IN THIS NIGHT I HAD A VISION WHERE BY THE LORD AND THE HOLY SPI...

(RAPTURE & TRIBULATION VISION) by watchman peter 09/01/2014 IN THIS NIGHT I HAD A VISION WHERE BY THE LORD AND THE HOLY SPI...

January 9, 2014 at 7:51pm
(RAPTURE & TRIBULATION VISION) by watchman peter
09/01/2014 IN THIS NIGHT I HAD A VISION WHERE BY THE LORD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT TOOK ME SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE IN THE FIELD AND I WAS EVANGELISING TO A MAN AND THIS ACCEPTED CHRIST JESUS .AT THAT TIME THE HOLY SPIRIT MADE ME KNOW THAT RAPTURE WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND SO WHEN THIS MAN ACCEPTED JESUS AND I BEGUN PRAYING FOR HIM FOR FORGIVENESS I SAW BLOOD POURING ON HIM WHEN I WAS PRAYING FOR HIM.THIS BLOOD WAS WASHING HIS BODY AND NOW I WAS MADE TO UNDERDSTAND THAT THIS BLOOD WAS FROM JESUS,AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS WAS WASHING AWAY SINS FROM THAT MAN WHEN I WAS PRAYING......
THEN AFTER THAT VISION RAPTURE TOOKED PLACE AND THEN WHOLE EARTH CHANGED INTO TERROR AND EVERY ONE WAS RUNING AWAY..THEN A STRONG RAIN THUNDERED THE GROUND WITH STRENTH AND THE EARTH BECAME DARK..I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE STRONG RAIN WAS THE WRATH OF GOD WHICH WILL BE POURED OUT ON EARTH AFTER THE RAPTURE.(End)
TIME IS FINISH MESSIAH IS COMING SOON......
Romans 13:11 Do this, knowing the time, that it is already time for you to awaken out of sleep, for salvation is now nearer to us than when we first believed.
13:12 The night is far gone, and the day is near. Let's therefore throw off the works of darkness


..MY SECOND VISION
09/01/2014 - I HAD THE HOLY SPIRIT AT NIGHT CONVINCING ME TO REPENT BECOUSE SOMETHING WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ,I COULD HEAR HIM SAYING THE DAY IS NEAR, RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!REPENT..THEN I HAD ANOTHER VOICE.THE VOICE I RECOGNISED WAS FROM THE SPECIFIC PROPHET OF THE ENDTIME.THIS MAJOR PROPHET WAS ANNOUNCING RAPTURE IS AT HAND....THEN AFTER HE ANNOUNCED IT ` RAPTURE TOOKED PLACE IMMINATELY..
NOW THE MESSAGE THAT WAS IMPARTED IN ME IS THAT WE ARE LIVING IN COUNT DOWNS OF RAPTURE AND THIS ARE THE DAYS TO BE MORE SOBBER..THEN THE SECOND MESSAGE THAT I WAS GIVEN IS THAT THIS PROPHET OF ALL PROPHETS MUST CONFIRM WHAT EVER COMES FROM GOD AND WHEN HE ANNOUNCES THE MESSAGE AGAIN TO THE EARTH THEN RUPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE AND EVERY BODY CAN NOT DENIE THE MESSAGE.( am not allowed to mension the prophet name)(END)
1 Corinthians 4:18 Now some are ingnorance, as if I were not coming to you.4:19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord is willing. And I will know not the word of those who are ingnorance, but the power. PREPARE MESSIAH IS COMING.
Romans 13:11 Do this, knowing the time, that it is already time for you to awaken out of sleep, for salvation is now nearer to us than when we first believed. 13:12 The night is far gone, and the day is near. Let's therefore throw off the works of darkness, and let's put on the armor of light. (LET'S STOP EVIL )
TIME IS FINISH!
Revelation 22:12 "Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work.

SHALOM SAINTS

No comments:

Post a Comment