Tuesday 21 January 2014

THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS: MESSAGE GIVEN BY THE LORD JESUS TO EVANGELIST SOMMY EREKOSIMA

In a Letter from the LORD, HE gave a warning to the people about “un-forgiveness” and the importance of "forgiving everyone to" be received into the Kingdom of GOD. Please read this powerful letter on “un-forgiveness" from Evangelist Sommy Erekosima of Nigeria, leader of GOD’s Armour Bearers Outreach. He says several things happened that taught him how to truly forgive and be delivered from un-forgiveness. Then read the LORD's WORDS on the importance of FORGIVENESS for SALVATION. First, a Christian brother, who was highly gifted in prophesy and revelation died for four hours in 2003. I, myself, had been fasting for three days waiting on the LORD without food and water and this brother’s anger and un-forgiving spirit was prayer number 11 on my prayer list. FATHER GOD heard my cry and gave him a second chance. My Christian brother had a four hour death encounter. In his account, he said, the Bible was opened before him and he was told that he could not enter heaven because of the spirit of un-forgiveness. He said the angel told him that because I was pleading on his behalf, he had been granted a second chance to come back and make up. But he must not fail to alert the brethren that several Christians do not make heaven because of un-forgiveness. Since then I have been preaching the sermon on Matthew 5:44 and it’s amazing how many are in the trap of un-forgiveness. In a second note from Evangelist Sommy Erekosima, he wrote me after I inquired if I could share his powerful story: In fact, what I didn't add was that this Christian brother, who died and was refused entry into heaven had incredible gifts of prophesy and revelation. He used to follow me to crusades, Sommy said, and he prophesied many things. One day, he commanded fire to come upon three robbers who attacked him on the road and they were slain. Because of his gift he started to attract more prominence than myself - the crusade leader. But when he died, he said, "I came face-to-face with the Mighty Book which was opened and the angel said, 'You are not qualified to enter the gate of heaven.' But, because my servant (Sommy) is on his knees crying, you have been given a second chance. The angel told me to tell you (Sommy) to publish that the two common sins that affect Christians most are: 1.) Pride and 2.) Un-forgiveness. Tell the world that many great men of GOD that we think are in heaven, are not because of these two sins. I saw many of them crying when the Book was opened to show their record of un-forgiveness and pride," my brother in CHRIST said. The truth is that I had spent time alone with GOD three times from 15-17 June, 2003 in Abuja, Nigeria. During such meetings my phones, TV, and all communications were off. I ended the dry fast and the first phone call the following morning, 18th June was from my wife in Port Harcourt telling me that my friend and colleague was dead. Meanwhile, this Christian brother was number 11 on my prayer list. All I was pleading for him during those three days was: "Oh LORD, deliver my brother from the spirit of anger.” You can then understand why the news of his death troubled me, and I said to FATHER GOD, "How can you allow death to snatch my brother when I have been pleading on his behalf for the last three days?” GOD answered and raised my Christian brother up after four hours of having been confirmed dead. So, I was not surprised when this friend and Christian brother said the LORD told him, "See my servant crying and pleading on your behalf and who was in Port Harcourt” and he didn't know I was waiting and could not have known that I was praying for him if not for the LORD having told him. The LORD said to him: "For that reason you have a second chance, but let the world know of this!” Let the NAME of our Awesome GOD be glorified! Evangelist Sommy Erekosima, Nigeria
Words of the LORD “I am your GOD and I am telling you, that you will not enter MY Kingdom if you have un-forgiveness for anyone. (Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 21, 2013) I am ready to begin: Children, this is your GOD speaking. I am going to speak on the topic of forgiveness. MY children, you are unforgiving. You hold onto un-forgiveness like it is a prize cow. I am your GOD and I am telling you, that you will not enter MY Kingdom if you have un-forgiveness for anyone. This cannot be. I will not tolerate an unforgiving heart. It is an abomination to ME. You must forgive and forget and let go of those past sadnesses. I will release you from your hurt and pain, if you just turn to ME. I am the ONE WHO will bring you healing: the heart healing that you need so badly. I will mend your broken hearts. I will deliver you from heartache. I can do it, no one else. Other people will disappoint you. They do not have the heart of GOD. Their hearts are imperfect and human. They lack sensitivity and grace. I am the HEART that beats for eternity. MY Heart is strong and vibrant, resilient, and ever-beating. Lay your sadnesses down at MY Feet: all the death blows that are dealt by MY enemy, who works through those around you. Forgive those around you for the way the enemy has worked through them to cause you pain. Although you suffer, it is at the hand of the enemy more than those around you. They are just weak, because they do not have the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT to ward off sin and walk perfect in MY Will. It is only by the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT that anyone can do MY Will. You must surrender your ALL to ME to be in MY Will, to have the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT to ward off evil. To be made ready to come into MY Kingdom you must be in MY Perfect Will. Ask ME to be in MY Will. I will lead you down paths of righteousness. I will make you ready for MY Coming. There is no other way. I will give you the spotless garments that are required to stand in MY presence, just ask ME and do not delay. The hour of MY Return is swiftly moving in. I do not want to leave you behind to face the terror of MY enemy. Your GOD has Spoken. Do not delay in preparing for MY Coming.
Matthew 6:15 (KJV): But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your FATHER forgive your trespasses.Ephesians 6:12 (KJV): For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.Psalm 23:3 (KJV): HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS Name's sake.Galatians 6:8 (KJV): For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the SPIRIT shall of the SPIRIT reap life everlasting.Galatians 5:24 (KJV): And they that are CHRIST's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

No comments:

Post a Comment