Saturday 9 November 2013

WOW!!! THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST VISITS ME AND MY FAMILY AND ASKS KENYA TO REPENT FOR ABUSING THE GRACE OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LORD ALSO SPEAKS ABOUT THE MEGA EARTHQUAKE COMING TO CALIFORNIA, USA - BY KEVIN MIRASI


It was the most shocking and surprising days of my life, and this was on 7th November 2013 and also on 8th November 2013 when The LORD Himself visited me and my family in the house that I’m staying at . This was a very special visitation of The LORD of its kind. In my entire life I have never experienced such a very special encounter with The LORD where The LORD Himself descends and have a very direct one on one conversation with me and my family while we were awake. The conversation of The LORD was from 3am to 5am in the morning. And it covered a lot particularly about my family. And on both occasions, The power of The LORD descended upon the place and The LORD Himself was present; and The LORD then took over the bodies of one of us in each of the occasions and then He spoke through their body while their body was rendered ineffective (“dead”); and only after The LORD had finished speaking and left their body, did their body resume normalcy.

I even asked The LORD as He was finishing: “LORD Can We Share Your Revelation Today With The World Through The Internet?”, and The LORD replied: “Yes My Servant Kevin, Because Of You, I Allow You To Share This Revelation On The Internet.And He also said: “But You Have To Use Wisdom Because Revelations For Family Is Good To Maintain At Family Level, But You Can Share The Other International Revelations.”

On 7th November 2013,The LORD started by saying“My Servant Kevin, Thank You For Putting A Place For Me To Dwell In; Thank You For Creating An Altar For Me In Your House. Your Garment Is Ready And Your Reward In Heaven Is Abundant. Continue With The Good Work My Son, But I Always Get Angry When You Welcome Me To Your House And Yet I’m Always Present In Your House All The Time And The LORD went ahead to say: “I am Jehovah, The LORD Jesus Christ: The Son of God,”

And on 8th November 2013, The LORD once more directly communicated to us, and The LORD started by saying: “Kevin Mirasi, Open The Bible And Read Malachi Chapter 3 Verse 1 And Then Verse 6………….And Then Open Luke 4:13

Malachi 3:1 I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty."

Luke 4:13 "When the devil had finished all this tempting, he left him until an opportune time." 

And Then The LORD said: “The Nation Of Kenya, I Sent My Servant To You To Proclaim Repentance Amongst You And Even Brought My Glory On Your Land, But You Have Turned Against My Servant And Has Abused Him And Called Him A Devil Worshipper . How Dare You Call My Servant A Devil Worshipper? Now I Am Visiting And Taking My Servant And Glory To Angola. Raila Odinga, You Pretend And Yet You Are Worshipping Idols And Demons. Same As Uhuru Kenyatta And William Ruto. At Uhuru Park, It Was Because Of My Grace Through My Servant Prophet David Owuor That I Gathered You And Even After Attending Uhuru Park Meeting, You Still Abuse My Servant; Kenya Have You Considered It If I Release My Wrath On Your Land? I Respect My Servant Prophet David Owuor; I Really Respect Him”. 

Later on after The LORD had spoken to us about all the personal matters and family messages and revelation, and also about Kenya, The LORD then asked us if we had any questions, and so I asked The LORD: My Master, You Have Been Showing Me About The Mega Earthquake Coming To California In The USA, Any Comment On The Same If Any? And The LORD responded: Yes My Servant Kevin, All The Dreams And The Revelations About This Are From Me. And In A Month’s Time, It Shall Be Known How Very Deep This Is

SHALOM!!!

The above is all I’m allowed to share at this point I time; the rest of the bigger part of the conversation of The LORD was about direct messages and revelations to me by the LORD and also to my family members. There is a lot that the LORD spoke to me including His plans with me as His servant; these will become known to everyone very very very soon as The LORD will start to manifest Himself mightily.

Just to give you a hint for the glory and honour of The LORD, I asked The LORD: "Who Am I to you LORD?" And The LORD responded to me: “The Glory I Have Placed Upon You Is As A Prophet. I Have Called You In Pastoring, Not As A Church Pastor But As My Servant Whom I Have Impacted A Powerful Anointing To Preach My Word. I Have Blessed You With Wisdom And So You Are Full Of My Wisdom."  

There is more and more that The LORD revealed to me but it will come more clear very very very soon to all the corners of the earth.

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!  


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood,  

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!





Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment