Saturday 14 September 2013

Revelation of the Manifestation of the sons of God download by Mary Ann


Revelation of the Manifestation of the sons of God download

August 8, 2011 at 9:07pm
The following is a “download” of revelation given as a dictation by the Holy Spirit to Mary Ann Bryant, who wrote down these words verbatim, as they were spoken to her on the evening of Monday, November 2, 2009. In this typed up version, some changes were made to fix the grammar or spelling, but no changes were made to change what was given by the Holy Spirit.
It is a message of Hope and a message for the whole Body of Christ, regardless of denomination, for this final hour before Christ returns. It is for the purpose to stir up the whole body of Christ to get them to awaken from their spiritual slumber and stupor, and to encourage them to take their place as sons of God, in the earth, looking like Christ , acting like Christ and speaking as Christ, allowing Holy Spirit to live in you, through you, as you.
The Revelation of the sons of God
Text: Romans 8:19 (Amplified) “For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God’s sons to be made known [waits for the revealing the disclosing if their sonship].”
Mary Ann, when I made My man and My woman, I made them in My image and likeness, as none of the other creation was suitable. I needed a vessel that was suitable so that I could fill it with Myself. So, I made My man and My woman in My image and likeness. They are my highest creation. When I told them to go and be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth, I wanted to be able to look down at them and see Myself and My Glory reflected in them, through them, as them, back to Me. There is no other creation higher than My man and My woman. Angels serve My man and My woman. I made them a little lower than Myself (Elohim in Psalms 8:5), so I could have a vessel suitable to fill with Myself, and to reflect My Glory back to Me. I gave them authority and dominion in the earth, over all My creation. They were the King and Queen of the whole earth. All of creation was subject to them. What they decreed, and declared was law. What they willed to be, was so.
Initially, before the temptation and fall of humankind, they walked in close fellowship with Me. We were tight. We had a wonderful relationship, walking and talking in the Garden together in the cool of the day. We talked about everything. The Creator of the Universe walked and talked with the King and Queen of the earth, daily. I was their Father. They were My son and daughter.
There was no need for Sonship. They already were walking in Sonship with Me
But then the serpent beguiled the woman, and she tempted the man, and he, out of shear disobedience, knowing full well what I said to him personally, “For in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” (Genesis 2:17) But he ate it anyway. He knew what would happen if he chose to go against My Word and eat, but he did it anyway. He died, spiritually, being separated from Me from that moment on. The physical death process kicked in immediately, even though they would live for many years before they actually died physically. I made My man and My woman with a will, and gave them the ability to choose. Love never forces relationships. I knew what would happen. I knew they would one day yield to the temptation. I had to drive them out of the Garden, lest they eat of the Tree of Life, and therefore remain separated from Me, in spiritual death, for eternity. So to prevent this, I drove them out of the Garden. Mankind, because of sin, was separated from having the oneness, the fellowship and relationship he once had and enjoyed with Me on a daily basis. But I had a backup plan, to redeem them back into fellowship, and relationship and oneness with Me, forever. But the ultimate choice would be theirs. Many of their descendents would choose to walk in My ways, and many, which saddens Me, would choose not to walk in My ways. I planned from before the foundation of the world, to send a Redeemer, My Own Son, to become as My Man, Adam, to become the Second Adam. He would be born into the world, and as a baby, grow up as a boy, as a teenager, and finally become a Man. He would live as the first man, should have, in obedience and in oneness and fellowship with Me. I would set aside a day, declaring Him to be My Son, and fill Him with My Spirit. He would choose daily to walk in My Ways, to bring Glory and Honor to Me, His Father. On that day, at His water baptism, I declared Him to be My Son, and My Holy Spirit lighted upon Him, enabling Him and empowering Him to step into that Sonship status, and He began to conduct Himself as the Son of God, by His Works, Deeds and Words. He did many supernatural signs bringing Glory and Honor to My Name. He, as a Man, lived as the first man Adam, without sin. He ruled over nature, circumstances, even when religious folks came against Him. He walked in full authority, power, dominion, and rule as it was intended in the beginning with Adam. By becoming a Man, and stepping into Sonship, taking His place as the Son of God, and living this way for 3 ½ years, He exemplified to His disciples, how I intended them to walk with Me, also.
Mankind had for centuries, been separated from Me in spiritual death. The animal sacrifices only temporarily covered their sin, until such a time as when the Redeemer would come and become not only the sacrifice, but also the high priest, doing away with the power of sin in all its bondage and death once and for all. I planned that it would be by mans choice to simply put their faith in, trust in, adhere to, and rely on the extreme sacrifice the Redeemer, the Son of Man and the Son of God would suffer in their behalf.
He died an excruciating death. The scourging, beating, the crown of thorns, the mocking, the humiliation, and becoming Sin, sickness, poverty, pain, brokenness, rejection, emotional suffering, hit Him in its full force, for all mankind, causing Him to be for the first time in eternity to be completely cut off from all relationship He had with Me, as My Son, in all eternity, past. He not only suffered physical death, but spiritual death also, being separated from Me, as mankind had become, since the Fall. He was not annihilated, in spiritual death, but separated from Me, in spiritual death. He also, took My judgment for the sin of mankind, and the sentence for the sin, which had to be paid, in order that justice could be served. He went into the lowest pit of Hell, for 3 days and 3 nights and it was no picnic. He suffered there at the hands of the Devil for the sin He had become for mankind, but not for His own. (Psalms 88) Therefore Satan had put Him there illegally and I had a right to get Him out. On the morning of the 3rd day, My Spirit, the Holy Spirit to you, slammed Life back into Him. He rose up, preached to the captives and set them free, who were waiting for their redemption, took the keys of death, Hell, and the grave from the Devil, paraded the Devil around as a conquered foe and shook Hells Gates and came out of the tomb, the first born from the dead, of many brethren. He appeared to over 500 people for 40 days and gave a commission and a command to His disciples before He ascended to Heaven to sit at My Right hand. He, in His ministry exemplified to the disciples, Who I Am, by the many works, deeds, and words which He spoke. He decreed and declared with the full authority of Heaven behind Him, and backing up every word He spoke in faith. He said, “If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father.” He gave them the Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:15-18 sending them out to do all the things He did. “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons.” He told them not to leave Jerusalem, but to go and wait for the promise of the Holy Spirit.” He said, “Not many days from now, you shall receive power after that the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be witnesses unto Me, in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the uttermost parts of the earth.” For the first time in 4,000 years, man was brought back into fellowship, relationship, and oneness with Me once again. Their sin was removed, and justice was served in their behalf. He bought back for mankind Healing instead of sickness, (by His stripes), Prosperity instead of poverty (Crown of Thorns), and Eternal Life instead of eternal death. He said “It is finished, accomplished.” There was nothing left to be done, for the redemption price, the highest price that could possibly be paid for mankind, was paid in full.
On the Day of Pentecost, the same Holy Spirit that lived in Him, and moved through Him, He sent to be in, to the full, to all the 120 in that upper room, and they went out and preached the gospel, doing the Works of the Son of God, looking just like Jesus. The Pharisees could not figure out how these fishermen, with no learning, could do these things, and recognized that they must have been with Jesus, Whom they murdered, because they were acting like, talking like and looked just like Him.
But over the centuries, Religious Spirits have taken over My Church. My Church is not what I intended it to be. They have rejected the Holy Spirit, His Works, His Deeds, His Words, which were the same as Jesus Works, Deeds, and Words. The people in My Church have been taken captive by Religion, empty, void, dead works, words, deeds. It has become powerless and a “wussy” form of godliness, but denying its power. They have become complacent, and have watered down the gospel message, and My Church has become a social club, in most local gatherings. It has become a stench in My nostrils. They have smoked the Opium of Religion and are held in the clasp of its stupor. But I am waking My Church up. There is a remnant. I am calling My People, Christ’s true followers to rise up, out of their stupor, and complacency, and to take their place as sons of God in the earth.
I have given them My Son’s Name.
I have given them the same Holy Spirit that led My Son and worked through My Son, and in My Son.
I have redeemed them back to the state they were in in the Garden, in full authority, having power to rule and reign in this life as kings in the earth. Their dominion has been restored.
They have My son’s Blood.
They have the Full Armor
They have the Promises
They have My Word
They have My Commission
They have “everything that pertains to life and godliness.”
They are restored to the full measure as sons of God, even as My Son Who set aside His function as God, daily and lived as a man, empowered and anointed and led by My Holy Spirit.
He became as you were, so you could become as He is now, in the earth.
You have the power to rule.
You have authority over all evil and the power to keep it under your feet and subjected to you.
You have the power to decree and declare.
You have the power of self determination of your destiny.
You have the power to get wealth for My Kingdom
You have the power of persuasion to even change my mind or influence me in the decisions make.
You have all of heaven backing you up as you decree; as you declare, as you rule and reign in this life as kings of the earth.
You have power over all the power of the enemy!!!
Nothing can hurt you.
There is nothing you cannot do.
There is nothing impossible to you.
I am calling all My sons to be My ambassadors, My co-laborers with Me; to stand up, step forth, and step out into their Sonship.
You are My Beloved sons, in whom I am well pleased.. So arise, let My Spirit live in you, through you, as you. (Galations 2:20) Yield to His leading. Listen to His voice, and obey Him.
There can be miracles if you will but BELIEVE and TRUST Me.
My Spirit is with you, in you, and will never ever leave you helpless, or without support.
With Him, you are ready for anything and equal to anything. He is the One Who does the work. Apart from Him you can do nothing, even as apart from Me, Jesus, My Beloved Son could do nothing. He only did what pleased Me. What He saw Me do. In this He brought Glory and Honor to Me. In this you also will Glorify and Honor me.
Seek My spirit. Yearn for Him. Long for Him. Hunger for Him. Hunger and Thirst for Him. He will be found by You if you ask Him with all your heart.
Read the Gospels again-out loud!! Faith comes by hearing My Word. Begin to take baby steps, and appropriate what you read. Begin to walk in it. As you begin to step out, and things begin to happen, and you see results, you go back and get some more of My Presence, and more of My Word, and take steps to walk in that. The more you do it, the more you seek Me in My Presence, and in My Word, with My Holy Spirit speaking to you about what you are reading, giving you revelation, and insight and understanding, then you appropriate that, and just begin taking your place as Sons of God. I Am with you, in you, as you. It is I Who does the work. Then as you cast out demons, or heal people, or do creative miracles, or raise the dead, you will rejoice, and your joy will be full. Your countenance will shine with the Light of God to the world, and the world will see you being revealed as a son of God, in the earth, and Glorify Me and Honor Me, for the Great Works, Marvelous Deeds, and Powerful Words, you are doing. This is My will. This is My Plan. This is My Purpose, and it shall be done even as I have willed it, planned it, and purposed it, from the foundation of the earth, as long as you choose to live in it and do it. .
Once again, the earth will be as I planned it to be when I created it, and My man and My woman will be looking like, acting like, talking like the sons of God, ruling and reigning, decreeing and declaring, asking what they will, in their self determination of your own destinies, keeping evil away and subjected to them, acquiring wealth for the Kingdom of Gods purposes, and even coming before My Throne, and persuading Me and effecting My decisions, from Heaven to earth.
And I will look down from Heaven and see My Glory reflecting from you, back to Me. And I will be Greatly Pleased and Honored, for you will be conformed and transfigured into the image of My Sons likeness.
Indeed, My will will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Freely, freely you have received, now freely give,
Go in My Name, and because You believe,
Others will know that I live.
It is not by your might, nor your power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord.
And as it states in Romans 8:14 “as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”
So, step into your Sonship. Take Your Place. Be apart of a mighty army that will usher in My Kingdom.
Call unto Me, and I will show you Great and Mighty things which you do not know about right now.
This is an exciting time, and season, to fulfill your destiny in the earth.
There will be trials, and persecution, and you must count the cost. But the rewards far exceed any cost you pay, and any hardship you may endure.
I promised I would never leave you nor forsake you. I always cause you to triumph. In Me, you are more than a conqueror. In Me, there is nothing you cannot do, for I have not only given you strength and grace, but the ability and power to do it.
Do not be afraid of their faces. Do not look at the circumstances, or their physical condition. You walk by faith and NOT by sight.
When you see a need, and you feel a tug or compassion for that person, it is I Who is feeling that compassion in you and through you and it is your signal to change that persons circumstances, as I lead you. It is your signal that I want to minister to them, through you.
I live in you. I look through your eyes. I am using your body as though it were my body, if I had one. I walk through you. I speak through you. I see through you. I touch through you. I deliver through you. I raise the dead through you. I feel compassion through you. “In Me you live and have your being.”
You are the vessel that I made that is suitable to fill with Myself. You are My highest creation. I don’t see you the way the world or your family has seen you. I love you, and I believe the best for you and about you. I see you as righteous, in Christ’s righteousness. I see you as justified, “Just as if Id” never sinned. I accept you. I love you, I will never relax My hold on you, or leave you without support. I will never abandon you. I have chosen you, and adopted you. You are loved as much as I love My only begotten Son, Jesus. I adore you. I Am in your corner and I have your back. I value you and you are precious to Me. I treasure you and cherish you. You aren’t JUNK. I do not know how to make JUNK. I fully know you; I fully accept you and I fully love you. I am Love. You or nobody, not even I Myself, can change Who I AM. I don’t have love in a box. to give you when you are good, and take away from you when you miss it, but I AM Love. I AM for you and not against you. Abide in Me and be led by My Spirit, so when you tap in to My Will, Plan and Purpose, which is your destiny. You will be so awesome, that no power in heaven or earth will keep you from fulfilling your destiny, which I have planned from before the foundation of the universe. Because before you were born, you were in Me, and I chose to Love you, and I took you out of Me put you in the earth and I gave you a will and a choice, in the hopes that one day you would choose to love Me and seek for Me, and when you found Me, you would find your destiny and fulfill it. I am going to see that it is fulfilled, as long as you choose to live it. Why, because when you fulfill your destiny, I AM Glorified. My will, plan and purposes is being accomplished and I AM glorified in it.
Oh don’t hesitate; I have great things in store for you. Do not fear. Only fear Me. Step up to the plate. WE will hit it out of the park. Remember it is not just you, alone. I am in you both to will and to do My good pleasure. Just yield to Me.
It is like riding a Tandem Bicycle. I am in the front, and know where we are going. You just peddle. What a ride it will be. I will take you on the scenic route, not always the most direct route, but we will go places and see things, and do things, you have never dreamed of. Just Peddle and let Me do the driving and leading. As you follow My lead, you will begin to look like, act like, talk like the Son of God, and that will cause you to become a son of God also, by stepping into your sonship, as Jesus did.
Whether in the market, post office, bank, park, gas station, wherever you find yourself, you can bet there will be at least on person there that needs Me, somehow, whether to be born again, or Baptized with the Holy Spirit, healing, deliverance, comfort, or just to be loved. You aren’t in the place where you find yourself by accident.
Do not be too caught up in your own schedule or agenda. Stay yielded, and flexible and I will use you.
Proverbs 3:5-6 in the Amplified says, “Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. 6) In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. “
Remember, “I AM at your beckoned call, when you have Me, you have IT ALL.”
And Remember “YOU are AWESOME, because I AM AWESOME, and I AM is in you, and I want to work through you, as

No comments:

Post a Comment