Wednesday 4 September 2013

END TIME PROPHECY GIVEN BY JESUS TO BARBARA SAINT-PHARD 2ND SEPTEMBER 2013

 PROPHECY THAT United States WILL HIT SYRIA AND THEN RUSSIA WILL HIT US By: Barbara Saint-Phard WORDS OF THE LORD, SEPT 2, 2013 I was in prayer with the Lord this morning when He said, He had important facts to reveal to me about to take place soon. Brothers and sisters I invite you all to draw even closer to the Lord now more than ever… The Lord reveals to me things that are going to happen soon. First of all I have to tell you last week I was in prayer with the Lord when he reveals to me that Assad, the Syrian government didn’t use chemical weapons against his own people but it was the Antichrist demon who did this, the Syrians’ people who were deeply touch by those demonic attacks suffered terribly and many died but it was never Assad regime’s doing. Their evil agenda, regardless of the U.N finding is for the U.S.A to attack Syria in less than 2 weeks from now with the sole and only purpose for Iran to retaliate against the Jewish state, Israel. Fact # 1: The Lord reveals to me that the Jewish state is going to get attack by Iran, once the U.S attacks Syria. Fact # 2: In less than 4 months after U.S attack Syria and Iran Israel. Russia is going to attack the U.S. Russia will strike many states within the country and will attempt to destabilize as many U.S. military base as possible among them, the State of Virginia where I currently live, the State of New-York, some part in New-Jersey and few other states in the country. The state of New-York will get hit the most; many civilians will die and go straight to Hell. When I asked the Lord which areas and what kind of people will be most likely to get hit in N.Y. He revealed to me people of different background, rich, middle-class, poor. Some people who never cares to know him, who never cares to come to Him with their problems but were too happy to abide by new government’s mandates into their lives, like the gay, lesbians, bisexuals, many who choose government’s ruling over His words, who choose to embrace governments decrees in favor of His Words. Those people will find themselves in the pit of hell soon without ever realizing what had hit them. The rich class who are so caught up in their busy lives, money-making will go to bed one night in their high-rise luxurious apartments and find themselves waking up in a nightmare, hell’s nightmare, eternal fire. I could feel a deep sadness coming from the Lord as He was explaining things to me. To tell you the truth, I never really wanted to know about what’s going to happen with the war in Syria but many times my 14 year old son was pressuring me to ask The Lord, I would never listen and would rather ask Jesus about my family, friends, other things in the near future he had already revealed to me that was about to happen and some did happen already. Imagine my surprise after I finished praying this morning when the Lord said He had important things to reveal to me, things that were about to happen soon. All this shocking news…. After Russia strike U.S.A, the Lord told me that the U.S is going to strike back but the U.S impact will not be as hard as Russian’s impact on U.S. soils, because of U.S involvements in a series of civil wars happening in different part of the world. The Lord begged me this morning as it was never my intention to post that on the Site to warn people, tell them about this, even after last week when He revealed to me what the antichrist was doing in Syria. He begged me also to warn the people in New-York to come to Him before its too late. He said I have to do it as I was being reluctant to…. I was shocked to hear the Lord actually begged me to warn people about this, I’m deeply sad ever since this morning….I beg you people who have family all across the U.S. warn them, tell them to turn their lives over to God before it’s too late. Even when they will not listen and will mock us the Lord said I have to warn them. He also said to warn HIS people to stay vigilant in the face of those adversities, never incline to the left or to the right, don’t listen to what others are saying, don’t follow anyone telling you to leave, move here or there, always look up to HIM, wait for HIS words. Christmas will be a day of mourning for the U.S. Young generations will come to know and feel the effects of war…crimes will hike up, buildings will be destroyed, more jobs lost, some government office building will be closed… I know what some of you think about praying for a country who is embracing evil all the way in. Some of you think it’s a waste of time, but wouldn’t it be like deciding who lives and who dies if we as God’s messengers choose to ignore HIS plea. It’s true many are so caught up in the world right now, there’s hardly anything we can say or do to turn their attention toward God. But it is our duty, regardless of what we think to warn them, and pray honestly and diligently for our fellow brothers and sisters who are embracing this evil and dark world. Warn them God’s children, do it please for the love of God before it’s too late…..

No comments:

Post a Comment