Wednesday 4 September 2013

END TIME PROPHECY FROM OUR LORD JESUS TO BARBARA SAINT-PHARD ON THE 3RD SEPTEMBER 2013


Barbara Saint-Phard WORDS OF THE LORD SEPT 3, 2013 “WARN THEM DAU, WARN THEM….TELL THEM IT’S COMING.” IT WAS THE PERSISTANT EMOTIONAL PLEAS I GOT FROM THE LORD AS I BEGAN MY SECOND ENCOUNTER WITH HIM IN LIGHT OF RUSSIA’S FUTURE ATTACK AGAINST THE U.S.A. And yes, children of God, the Lord confirmed My yesterday’s post about Russia’s attack on U.S. soil in NOVEMBER of this year, Iran attacking Israel, and the U.S. strike on Syria in the coming days. “YES” CONFIRMED THE LORD “EVERYTHING I SAID WILL HAPPEN”. As I was pleading with the Lord last night for more information about the attacks it was the first time since I started communicating with HIM I couldn’t hear his deep, tangible and vibrant voice that I knew so well and come to love so much, and His presence, I felt so far away and yet so near, indescribable, and then real panic began to sets in. “Lord, please,” I begged. “Are you there? Talk to me please…” A lingering stillness charged the air; the room grew darker as I went on: “Did I do or say something that I didn’t realize perhaps offended you?” No answer came from the other end, so I kept quiet for a few seconds then resumed my pleas this time in a lower, frantic tone. “If so, please forgive me Lord.” I began insistently. “Talk to me please! Let me feel your presence, O Lord. Let me see you…let me understand what’s going on….” It was at this very moment, the image began materializing in my mind. I was stricken by a frightening Jesus sitting down on a lower level, His back at me, as if trying to prevent me from taking a hard look at HIM. Even though no sound was emitted and I couldn’t get a clear look at HIS FACE, I immediately knew he’s been crying and was actually weeping, deep shedding tears. I asked: “My Lord you’re crying,” Only then with a deliberate tone came His reply: “You think I want them to die and  you think that’s what I want?” The Lord started impressing on my heart, once again “Warn them, warn my children dau, tell them before it’s too late.” Said HE in baffling, mesmerizing tears. It was at this moment turning my face toward him I noticed the beginning of what could only be describe as daub of tears. Heartfelt tears were pouring down His transcendent expression; mix with the deepest anguish over his soon to be lost children. The persistent agonizing ruffle broke my heart as I began earnestly to cry with the Lord. My heart was pouring out to him, taking his anguish all the way inside me, inside my heart releasing as much as He was passing on to me. A heartbreaking Jesus was between tearful emotional gasps. “My children that I gave birth to are turning against Me, dau, they’re choosing My enemy. They don’t want Me, they rejected Me and My ways, they turning toward evil instead of coming to Me.” He said. The deluge, outpouring of sadness soon filled the air. Broken apart, Jesus the light of our grace, the light of the world was undeniably shaken, weeping over the soon demise of His children. Unbelievably sad but all true. After that sad episode Jesus went on to mention to me some facts to expect: 1.Once U.S. attack Syria and Iran Israel others countries will join Iran on the attack against Israel. These attacks will last for a few years until Israel can’t take anymore and finally give-in into signing the7-year Peace Agreement. The Lord reveals to me also during these attacks on Israel, the U.S.A. will not lift a finger to help Israel and will pressure the Jewish state into signing that treaty. 2. About Russia’s attack, Manhattan (upper & lower east side) will get hit-buildings will fall, many will die 3. The state of Virginia, the Lord reveals to me He loves that state, 2 years ago the Lord called me out of New-Jersey to move to Virginia. But sadly said the Lord that state will never be the same again after the attack. People will stay on line to be able to obtain food. Many charitable organizations won’t be able to help the needy. Crimes and robberies will be on the rise. the city of Norfolk, Virginia will get hit as well 4. For many who think we’re living in the 2nd or 3rd chapter of the book of Revelation It’s not true for the 7-year peace treaty has to be signed first. It was during that part I asked the Lord about the rapture (because I always thought the rapture will happen first before the antichrist’s coming into the scene) but HE said the rapture will not happen just yet. 5. Many of His Jewish people will die during the Iranian attack…. 6. The U.S government won’t care for people who are going to die during Russian’s attack. They will care only on carrying out their secret agenda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment