Sunday 26 May 2013

Rapture dream 18th October 2012

Dear viewers

I woke up from this dream at 5.24a.m. I had a dream that I was left behind with my three children, then suddenly I saw Jesus in the clouds. Immediately, a man entered into my house with the doors locked, he gave me a knife and asked me to kill my three children. I thought in my heart, this man must be out of his mind if he thinks I will kill my children, I took the knife and when the man turned his back to me I ran the knife through his back but the knife went through the air as the man had vanished.

Then I saw people running up and down without directions. I joined a huge crowd of people outside and we all ran into a hall. I was telling anyone that cared to listen that Jesus appeared to me two months ago and showed me the rapture but I did not take it serious, I blamed myself and cried so much that I could not cry anymore. The people who were with me in the hall were arguing that it was not the rapture. Suddenly the heads of nations were giving announcements to its citizens and I saw a writing in the clouds "THOSE WHO ARE LEFT BEHIND WILL SUFFER TRIBULATION BEFORE THEY CAN MAKE IT THE SECOND TIME" I pinched and slapped myself to know if I was dreaming, in the vision it was real, it was not a dream. My sister was there as well, then I asked her to slap herself to see if we were dreaming, but it was so real in the vision that I started crying in pain.

Then I said to myself, my doctoral program is of no use and this is the second time I felt this way that all we have achieved and done in this world will not matter anymore. Suddenly I woke up with my heart racing and I was jerking.

The man that gave me the knife is the anti-christ, there will be wickedness in high places after the rapture and it will be unbearable for those left behind.

I prayed for the forgiveness of all my sins and I have decided to share this with the world that the coming of Jesus is imminent.

Let those that have ears hear what the spirit of the lord is saying at this hour, this includes myself.

God bless


No comments:

Post a Comment