Sunday 26 May 2013

Rapture revelation 11th August 2012

Dear Viewers

At 4.21a.m this morning, I woke up from a revelation, I saw a silhouette in the clouds, I kept looking at it and i saw the face of Jesus appear so clear that it was like an HD TV Screen. Then I screamed and said Jesus but I asked for forgiveness of all my sins recently. I saw children running everywhere and some religious folks sitting and reciting their rosary and gazing at Jesus. Suddenly, it was like thunder and lightning enveloping the clouds; then I saw the different flags of all the countries of the world appear on a map in the clouds, suddenly I saw a plane catch fire, it had a moon and star on it (Turkey flag). Then I asked Jesus why am I here? He told me what he has shown me is what the rapture will look like. He said people say he is coming soon, but people are interpreting "soon" to mean later, not now, not immediate, but I should let the world know that he is around the corner which I interpret to be closer than soon. Then suddenly a little boy stole my IPad as I was talking to Jesus in the clouds, I ignored Jesus and pursued the little boy with all the strength within me, grabbed him and took my iPad off him. Jesus was still looking at me when suddenly, the holy spirit witnessed to me that I am pursuing material and worldly things and ignoring the coming of Jesus.

This is a warning to me and the world, Jesus says he is at the corner, we should cease to pursue the things of this world for nothing will matter when the rapture happens.

Let myself and the world hear what the spirit of the lord is saying to us at this hour.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment