Sunday 26 May 2013

Jesus Visitation on 29th March 2012

Hello Viewers

I had a dream on the 29th of March 2012, in this dream Jesus appeared to me and we were walking side by side in a beautiful garden. He told me he wanted to show me three people that are his friends, one was David Taylor a pastor who has face to face visitations from Jesus and the others were two big black women in America. These two women were wearing choir gowns, so I presume that they are in choir in a church. I then asked Jesus how did these people choose him to be their friend, his response was that he chose them, they did not choose him (John 15:16) then Jesus said I should find him in his word that he is meek and lowly in heart (Matthew 11:29).

Then I woke up from the dream. Jesus was wearing a white robe and his hair was brown. He was so beautiful...

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment