Tuesday 6 August 2013

Vision of the Tribulation Period


Dear brothers and sisters

The good Lord opened my eyes in a vision a few days ago and I saw a glimpse of what will happen in the tribulation period.

There was a slab in an abattoir and there were two men dressed up with their faces covered, holding big machete. Across the abattoir was a long queue of people, this people were queuing to be slaughtered like cows. These two men will smash the heads of the people on the slab with big hammers before cutting their bodies in pieces. It was horrific, please strive to make heaven because the tribulation period will be unbearable.

Shalom!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I enjoy reading your article. I found new ideas and very good information. I will come back for the next post. Thank you.

    Jasmin
    www.imarksweb.org


    ReplyDelete