Sunday 23 June 2013

Rapture 12th June 2013 @ 3.42a.m

Dear viewers

I was woken up from a revelation on this day 12th June, I was somewhere with my sister and we had just attended a church service. I was waiting for her when suddenly I looked towards an harbor, I saw this very tall man appear and he was walking on the side of the water and immediately, I screamed that this is Jesus, some people also said this is Jesus, but others said it was a lie. I called on to him "Jesus"and he smiled back to me.

He was wearing a white gown, then he walked away and disappeared, about 4 minutes later, the rapture happened with the clouds opening into a pathway, white and colored houses and a large crowd came in with Jesus. I was screaming and telling people that what am I doing here, if the rapture has happened, also I was telling them did I not tell you people that this is how the rapture will happen? Jesus will appear to the world to see him openly to increase his numbers then after that the rapture will happen. I keep seeing myself around during the rapture, I have not seen anyone go in the clouds.......I am pleading with the lord that I do not want to go to hell......hell is real......HEAVEN is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment