Saturday 1 June 2013

Jesus visitation in the dream - 23rd May 2013

Dear viewers

I had a visitation from Jesus at 6.55a.m on this morning. Jesus showed me a wrap-up video of all my previous visitation of his imminent arrival. Suddenly there was a ball of fire in the clouds, I was telling people around me that Jesus is coming, when suddenly angels on white horses emerged from the end of the clouds surrounded by fire balls and the Prince of Peace emerged in majesty. In this revelation I was wondering what I was still doing on earth, I tried to flap my hands but I just fell down on the floor.....then I woke up. I have been worried as I was not sure if I was left behind. I am sending this message to all viewers and to myself to watch and pray for we do not know the day or hour Jesus will come but one thing I am sure of is that this is the season. This is a warning to all of us including the writer.

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment