Tuesday 15 September 2015

My 12-year old son had a TERRIBLE dream.....By Anita Fuentes

My 12-year old son had a TERRIBLE dream in the middle of the night that shook him literally to the core of his entire being. It was short yet startling.
He said to me early this morning, "Mom, I had a scary dream last night, it was short but shook me to my core. In the dream we were in your room with our pillows and blankets just watching T.V. , you had on the same pajamas you have on now and you were still pregnant. You were still over-coming your cold and we were just enjoying our time watching the local news on T.V. when all of a sudden you looked over at me with wide-eyes and said in the most loud, sudden and horrified voice, "I'M SEEING SOMETHING!". Mom, your eyes were wide open. You suddenly shot up from where you were sitting with us on the floor. Immanuel, Israel and Hannah (our other children) looked at you petrified and could not move. You then ran towards the window, stopped short of it, turned back to look at all of us and cried out the most horrifying, sudden cry, "OH MY FATHER... NOOOOOO!" Mom, when I saw you say this I fell to the floor as limp, my literal heart and body melted under the weight of these words and how terrible it sounded. I immediately awoke and found myself lying in the same exact position I was when I fell limp on the floor in that dream. My whole body was shaken to the very core. I was too afraid to move and I asked the Lord, "what was that all about...?" It took me a while to get back to sleep..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends, last night we decided to let our kids 'camp out' in our bedroom with pillows and blankets, something we allow then to do once in a while but on weekend's only. The fact that he had this dream and in such detail startled me hearing it. I then was moved to look at the following scripture:
Isaiah 13:6-8
"Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames"
------------------------------------------------------
My friends, the Lord is showing us that this Terrible Day of The Lord will come upon all of us suddenly and when it does whatever condition, whatever state of heart we are in, will be how we will meet our God in that Day. There will be no time to repent because His Day will come SUDDENLY.
Hebrews 3:7-8
"Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,"

No comments:

Post a Comment