Sunday 23 August 2015

my experience of the Rapture of the Church!!!!

Sometime last year (2014) I was speaking with our Lord Jesus on this day before going to bed. In my conversation, I was telling him that I have not seen him in a while and I wanted him to appear to me or give me an experience to visit heaven. Then I went to bed, in the early hours of the following morning, I heard the trumpet sound and the Lord spoke to me, saying "THIS IS IT"Just these three words, and within a twinkle of an eye, I jetted off from my physical body and I was transformed into my spiritual body. Then I asked the Lord, what of my three children asleep in their rooms, and he said to me that I will reunite with them in the Sky. Then I jetted off to the Sky to meet other brethren who were also raptured.

Suddenly, I was awake and panting. The Lord Jesus wanted me to experience the way the rapture of the Church will happen. I was happy that he chose to make me experience this in the dream. 

Brothers and Sisters, the rapture of the church will be in a twinkle of an eye, there will be no time to repent. Run to Lord Jesus now while he can still be found. There's no more time!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment