Saturday 3 January 2015

Prophecy of the Lord Appearing on earth in North Carolina, United States of America

In the early hours of Tuesday 7th May 2013, I had a visitation from the Lord Jesus Christ. In this vision, the Lord told me that he was going to appear life in America, then I asked him why did he want to appear life? He told me that a lot of people have forgotten that he is the SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. He said he is going to appear so that people will see him and the whole world would start talking about his appearance and many people will return to him after his appearance. He went further to tell me that after this appearance from the clouds, the rapture will take place. He said this appearance will increase his intake to heaven. He described the way he will descend from the clouds and it will look like he is on a billboard. He showed me the State in America that he will make his appearance, because I do not live in America, I was unable to know the State in America. Immediately I woke up from this vision, I sent the message to most of my contact on Whatsapp.

In August 2013, a renowned friend of Jesus in the person of David E. Taylor had the same vision of Jesus appearing in America, he was told the name of the State is North Carolina. Click on the link to hear from David E. Taylor himself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjMJ9xmvMrU The spirit is one, Jesus told me in March 2012 that David E. Taylor is his friend. The clock is ticking, run to Jesus while there is still time. Not everyone who reads this post will see or hear of the appearance of Jesus in North Carolina. THERE'S NO MORE TIME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment