Sunday 28 September 2014

Words of the LORD: “A dance with the devil is a dance with death.” (Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 23, 2014)

Words of the LORD:
“A dance with the devil is a
dance with death.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 23, 2014)
My daughter I am ready to give you Words. Children, this is your LORD Speaking:
There is confusion in the world, it centers on evil, evil that rules and reigns over mankind for the hearts of men have turned to evil. All their thoughts are of continuous evil, that which is apart from GOD. This world knows no boundaries for evil. It is turning toward the side of darkness in all its ways. How can I bless such a world? How can I bring MY blessing to such a world? I cannot. I am a GOD of Truth. I have given MY precepts, MY commandments and the world refuses to acknowledge them. The world would rather pursue madness, corruption, evil, and run from its' GOD to all that is sinful.
Children, I must come soon and remove the remnant who truly want to walk away from evil and the ways of the world-to be set apart, unique from the ways of the world. Very few want this alternative. Most embrace all that is in the world and never inquire of ME, GOD, CREATOR of their being.
Once I claim MY beloved out of the world to safety, I will turn and deal with this evil world that so shuns ME, MY Ways, MY Truth. The enemy will have free reign over the entire earth to do as he pleases. It will be a hostile environment for all left to contend with it.
The world is only now sampling what is yet to come: a world without GOD’s Hand to secure and guard and maintain the sanctity of life. Life will not be of value in the hands of MY enemy once I pull MY bride free of its grasp. This day is coming. Prepare your hearts, your garments: make ready.
Many feel they can wait and that playing with the world is still a safe position. Don't be so sure of yourself. MY children fall away every day. You are never safe as long as you cling to the world, MY enemy, your ways—outside of a full surrender to MY Will and MY Blood Covering. Without this full surrender you are outside of MY full protection. I am not a GOD that you can dabble or play with. I do not take lightly to half-way commitments. This is an abomination to ME and what I stand for.
A dance with the devil is a dance with death. Be careful how much dancing you do. When I come for MY church the music will stop on earth and your days of dancing will end. Let these Words resonate through your spirit. Turn wholly to your GOD before it is too late.
This is the HOLY ONE ABOVE
Coordinating Scripture:
Genesis 6:5 (KJV): And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
1 John 2:3 (KJV): And hereby we do know that we know HIM, if we keep HIS Commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment