Tuesday 4 March 2014

A VISION GIVEN TO SISTER AMANDA BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

VISION!!! ~ Sister Amanda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM7Grp0083E



The cup is full and running over. I see a clock and it says midnight. The Lord says look one more time so I look and see the golden cup again blood running over and it breaks. Angels preparing a pathway which looked like a sidewalk and it glowed. Jesus comes down and calls us up. The next thing I know I shot up in the blink of a eye. I looked to my left while going up and saw a person looking down and I hollored at this person saying DON'T LOOK BACK! I hear the voice saying "Daughter tell them not to LOOK BACK".

TIme is running out and sudden destruction is coming. The cup is full and about to break pouring out God's wrath and judgements and chaos in on this planet very soon! The pathway is being prepared for us to go home! Stay ready. Preach and pray for the Lost. Lift one another up and pray for one another and top of all that keep and obey God's commandments and do his will above yourself or others. Love and hugs! Hope to see u in the air soon. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment