Tuesday 18 February 2014

WORDS FROM THE LORD GIVEN TO JEREMY FERRER, AND HE WANTED ME TO SHARE





Dear son,

This is your Lord and Savior, Jesus. Son, I am having a down day. I know you are not accustomed to hearing sadness from your Father's throne room, but son I am an honest King. I am the one who controls the universe and I say to you this day that my wedding is delayed for matters of the impurity of my bride. Still my bride is not ready. I have sent them messages of warnings. I have sent meteors from the sky. I have ramped up the occurrence of earthquakes and celestial events that coincide with my holy word. They are becoming complacent my son. They have turned their attention to other things. I have been given the "go ahead" by my Heavenly Father to go and collect the bride, but I Am the one who is in a holding pattern. I am the one who says" wait." Do you know of any groom who stands at the back of the church and says "WAIT! WAIT! I am not ready to marry my bride!" No son, it is a rare occurrence just as I AM a rare Groom and King. Son, please warn all that you can that my bride is not ready. Soon destruction will befall the land and quite possibly these events will get them to look up to me. I Am their only hope. I Am their answer. I love them like none other. The enemy wants to pour out his elaborate smoke screen and deceive them into looking at other things that are truly less important than the arrival of their King. Yes son, yes! The enemy knows I am at the door. The enemy knows I am moments away. Why is it that my own children are looking the other way? Son, I love you with all the love that is within me. Continue to warn the masses that without a complete surrender to me that they will be left behind to suffer at the plans of my enemy. I hope they soon find out how much he hates them and what he has in store for them is pure and utter torture at the hands of the beast. Yes son, the beast of Revelation has arisen out of the sea. Did you notice the headlines the other day? Did you see that the beast was drug out of the shores of the Gaza region? He fulfilled his role perfectly. That was another timepiece of mine and it too has come to pass. This was one of the mysteries in my holy word. Please children! Please take notice of the events unfolding around you for it is almost too late. I Am the One true God and I say WAKE UP and smell the fate of the world! I Am coming sooner than you know. I Am a restless Groom. Son, please share this message with all that you know for I love you and the things that you do for the kingdom of heaven. You are my highly anointed son and I love you so much,

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment