Sunday 22 December 2013

NIGHT VISION: Sunday, December 22, 2013: BY LULA BARRINGER

NIGHT VISION: Sunday, December 22, 2013: I saw tribulation saints who had been left behind after the rapture who were being chased and tracked by the regime of the Antichrist. In the first scene I saw the tribulation saints hiding in a house in a major city and they were getting ready to flee the major city. While watching this scene, I remember thinking to myself how I had previously warned those who would be left behind after the rapture to flee the major cities as soon as possible, because there will be nukes pointed at just about every major city in the world. Many will be wiped off the face of the map. Many will be left in ruins and will be uninhabitable because of radiation fall out. In a previous night vision Jesus showed me that Washington D. C. would be nuked and wiped off the map. The radiation levels were high. The entire city was left in ruins. The Nations capital was totally destroyed. Then the scene switched, and I saw the tribulation saints on the run. The Antichrist regime were right on their trail. I saw two men who were being chased. They jumped off a wall of a building which wasn't to high off the ground, one guy hurt his leg and feet as he jumped to the ground. I saw that one of the military personnel who were chasing them was a lady. The one guy who was hurt who was running, continued to run. T two guys made it to their car and drove away from the city, but the military was right on their trail. The two guys in the car faked a car accident and fixed the car so that it drove off a high ledge and crashed and exploded. Then they continued to run. I saw the one man who was hurt, limping into the woods and he found a place to hide. I don't know what happened to the other guy who was with him. This night vision was so vivid and intense, that I woke up with a slight headache. It was just like watching a movie. When I woke up, I was breathing so hard and I sat up in bed, and I remember saying to myself: WOW. What s rush that was. The military was relentless in this chase. They were so determined to catch these people. It seemed like every time these people would escape them, somehow they would find their location, get really close to them, but they would always manage to escape somehow, and the chase would start all over again. The people of God was being chased and tracked like animals. I say to one, I say to all, DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND! Come to Jesus now while you still have time. City in the Bible is a place of refuge. John 16:13 He will show you things to come. Get on the ARK now. This time is almost upon the world. The tribulation period is knocking right at the door. Amos 3:7 God always warn the nations before judgment falls. The Antichrist is alive and waiting in the wings for the right moment to do the bidding of Satan. He has been prepped, groomed and trained for this hour and time in history. Stay with the Lord family of God, our time on this earth is almost over. It won't be to much longer, soon, we'll be going home. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment